1. Colorful oxford shirts for layering in the fall winter, and worn alone the rest of the time. Don't forget to pop the collar and roll the sleeves!
2. The perfect pair of white jeans
3. Monograms! Start with a necklace and phone case, then move on to luggage.
4. The quintessential navy blazer - preferably shrunken and feminine
5. Classic accessories like aviator glasses and a beat up leather weekend bag that you'll carry for 20+ years
6. Loafers - preferably colorful ones like these cheapies from Gap and Target
7. Stripey cardigans for layering over the oxford shirts
8. Nautical accessories like a striped belt and Sperry topsiders
9. The classic khaki trench coat
10. Candy colored chino pants and shorts
Now, who wants to watch The Royal Tenenbaums and trade in your car for a Grand Wagoneer? Anybody?
Hopefully this was helpful for Kate, and the rest of you. If you have a shopping dilemma, send me an email and let me know. I love helping out!