Until then, here are five things (maybe) worth sharing on the internet.
1. I love how clean and simple this room is, and it may be sacrilegious to say, but my first thought was that it could easily be done on the cheap. I'm thinking Ikea rug, Overstock headboard, Homegoods mirror, and a thrift store nightstand.
2. This easy recipe for bread looks delicious! (via Alexandra Cooks)
3. I never thought about it, but it makes perfect sense that a tattoo and piercing parlor would be a much better choice for piercing a child's ears than a store at the mall. This article explains why.
I just liked this picture.
4. Remember this nursery that was all over Pinterest a while back? I just came across a twin of the rug on RugsUSA and they're having a 50% off sale with free shipping! (another version)
via Lay Baby Lay
5. I have learned to love little boy clothes so much. I definitely prefer things that are more "little man" than sailor suit/cutesy animals/cartoon sports print. I also don't spend more than about $8 on anything, and usually less than $5. Luckily, the Joe Fresh line at JCPenney is super cute and the sales are pretty great right now. I just picked this shirt up for Baby Cardigan (for next year) and it makes me smile every time I see it.
Check out the rest of the line here (there's some cute girl stuff too!)
Have a nice weekend!