Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I'm a pretty decisive person, but when it comes to small details like pillow fabric or picking a blog header font, I will second guess myself for weeks. I'm in the process of creating a mood board for the blog design I'll be commissioning soon, and I can't even decide if I want something scripty or minimal or something else entirely. What do you think would look good in white over this color (Hague Blue by Farrow & Ball)?
Is this a cheerful swirly font blog? I kind of think so... I'm not very chic and minimalist.
2. This past weekend we hosted our annual crawfish boil and it was a lot of fun! I was in charge of dessert and made these brownies (via Kevin & Amanda). However, mine look nothing like the photo, but they are ridiculously good. You basically take a box mix, but instead of adding water you add cookies and cream ice cream and a ton of hot fudge, then a layer of Oreos!
3. I've been wanting some white skinny jeans, and after lots of trying on I ended up with my old faithful Always Skinny from Gap. The online only style does not have holes in it (which I will never understand - I do not like it at all!) and they're the best inexpensive option I've found if you've got some curve to your hips. However, like all Gap pants, the sizing is wildly erratic. I had to go up a size from my usual dark wash skinnies since white denim is much less forgiving.
I'll wear mine with a fancy tunic and look just like this:
4. Ever since I saw this photo, this Southern girl has been planning on a DIY version of this print. (I know, it's crappy to look at someone's artwork and think that, but I need a small size)
5. I found this to be helpful:
And with that, I bid you good weekend!