1. This little boy room by Emily Henderson and Orlando Soria features a huge DIY painting that Orlando made with canvas and painter's tape. Isn't it awesome behind the bed?
2. In going through my craft box, I remembered that I have a couple yards of this fabric just laying around. If you're interested in buying it, shoot me an email and I'll measure it and send you some photos. I think it looks great on pillows (I have two!) and it will be priced to sell ;-)
3. I am getting my new bed delivered on Tuesday, and I cannot wait!! I have white sheets and a white quilt, and I'm thinking I need a leopard bolster pillow to pair with my DwellStudio euro shams. I also want to paint our bedroom, but my husband needs a little more convincing. What do y'all think?
4. Did you know that Emerson Fry has an online outlet store? There are some deals to be had, if you're a fan of the brand! For example, this dress was $285 and now it's $78. You can follow them on Facebook to get notified when they restock!
5. I think these monogrammed cosmetic bags look a lot more expensive than they are, and thus make a wonderful gift idea now that wedding season is upon us. The large canvas/leather bag is only $28!
And with that, I bid you good weekend!