Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. This necklace definitely has a Gatsby-esque vibe, and it's only $24.90! Love!
2. I fell in love with this house tour on Design Sponge, and it made me want to move my sunburst mirror over the mantel right away.
3. I literally squealed with excitement (at my desk) when I discovered that Hygge & West is now offering my favorite wallpapers in 24x32" removable (and reusable!) panels. This is what we'll be using in the bathroom renovation... once we actually start it and I quit changing my mind about color schemes.
two of my favorite patterns from Julia Rothman and Oh Joy
4. I got this tee for $6 at Gap (in store, but it's cheap online too) and I love it as much as my other soft luxe jersey tees. I'm a big fan of the drapey tee and shorts combination, so I'll definitely get my moneys worth! (pro tip: size down)
5. I want these sandals, but I don't want to pay $49.90 for them. First world problem, indeed.
/////////////////// New Girl Spoiler Geek Out ///////////////////
Nick and Jess! Squeeee! "Ruh roh"! Fat Schmidt! Mick Jagger! "Stay" by Lisa Loeb! "Her nurse hat was in her purse"!