Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. If this is all it takes to be stylish this spring, count me in! White + Denim = Easy.
But I will not wear overalls, I don't care who sells them or pairs them with heels.
image via Madewell
2. In case you didn't know, being pregnant also comes with FEELINGS. On any given day you'll find me fighting back tears about how old my dog is, any sad thing I see online, how much there is to do before Baby Cardigan is here, and the fact that most boys in America don't enjoy reading and my son might grow to be one of them. Luckily that last problem is being addressed by Guys Read, a literacy program for boys aimed at encouraging reading by finding the right books and ways to compete with the apps and games that dominate the lives of so many little guys. Check them out if you've got a boy in your life who could use less screen time.
3. I am looking for a bookshelf like this one (1960s Drexel). Has anyone seen a similar mid-century reproduction? I am having to spread my books throughout my house now that our spare room is a nursery and it is distressing me greatly.
4. This week's recipe to try is Honey Beer Bread via Cookie Monster Cooking. It looks easy and delicious and there is a bottle of Shiner Blonde in my fridge that will be sacrificed for this cause.
5. I love a good packing list, especially when someone else does the work of putting it together. Even though most of us aren't going to Alt Summit, this roundup of mixable pieces via Jillgg at Good Life for Less is good for anyone planning a weekend trip soon.
Have a nice weekend, ladies!