Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. It's been years, and I'm still obsessed with gallery walls. This one from Kelly Oxford's office is perfection! I think the mix of white space and saturated color is what makes it pop.
2. My hair is getting super crazy long, and I want to try something like this but it looks hard to do on yourself.
3. I love when old things look modern - isn't it cool to think that this quilt is 114 years old but looks like you'd see it in West Elm today? It can be yours for the bargain price of $3,200!
4. I want to have a waist again, and then wear a flared dress like this striped one at Gap. I checked it out in store when I was shopping for $2 baby clothes (surprisingly plentiful!) and it's super cute and nicely made. The sleeveless version would also be a great office staple, or even work for cocktail dress codes with the right jewelry and shoes. I'd consider getting one tailored if you can find it for 40% off!
5. As much as I freak out about getting things done before the baby arrives, one thing I've been sure to keep doing is baking. I love it, and this week's recipe looks pretty easy and my husband might even eat it. Check out this lemon pound cake from Martha Stewart Living.
Have a nice weekend!