Anyway, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. This weekend at the airport I found myself in line behind a lady with the cutest pair of tennis shoes that aren't made for running marathons or crosstraining. Since I'm about to head out on an 8-day trip full of walking in late August, I creepily stared at her feet until I could discern that they're Reebok Rhythmcity shoes and only $32 - $44 depending on the color. [Update: I'm weak, I ordered the pair below because they're so darn cute. Screw sensible color combinations!]
2. I think this is such a happy room. I wish we had bigger windows!
3. This week I read The Time Traveler's Guide to Medieval England and it was so interesting! It's a history book that is written in the form of a guidebook, and it focuses on the everyday customs and objects rather than kings and battles. If you like history books, I highly recommend it. Now I'm even more excited for the follow-up book that's sitting on my nightstand! (The Time Traveler's Guide to Elizabethan England)
4. I hope this becomes evident to more teenage girls.
5. It's nice to be reminded that you can eat a perfectly healthy lunch without repeating the same foods over and over. Even though this is intended for kids, I'll be copying some of them for myself! [Update: The image is from Weelicious.com! ]