Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. For those of you who don't know me in real life, Project Bathroom Update is totally underway. My husband has gutted the room, run new plumbing, and will be hanging drywall over the weekend. That means that the time to decide on wallpaper is NOW. I've ordered several samples from Spoonflower, and I'm hoping one of these babies is the perfect mix of color and pattern for our space. (Check out option 1 and option 2)
2. This week's recipe is Cinnamon Toast Crunch cupcakes from BS in the Kitchen. They're not too advanced, and my taste testers in the Finance department heartily approve. Check out the recipe here.
3. I've got a ton of pregnant friends, and I think one of them should consider a cool gender neutral nursery like this one. It would be pretty cheap to execute, and that wallpaper is now available in removable tiles! (Check out the post at Handmade Home here)
4. I love this top, but not the price. Anyone have leads on a copycat??
5. I love everything about this outfit. It will look great on all body types, and translates especially well to plus size cuts. The shoes offer the perfect pop for color, and not one piece needs to be a big investment. Let's all dress like ladies!
And with that, I bid you good weekend!