Good morning! I hope everyone has had a great week, and has fun plans for the weekend. I'm going to celebrate a friend's birthday tonight then wait around for Home Depot to measure the bedrooms in my house for new carpet any time between 8 and 5. Wahoo.
Until then, here are five things I deemed worth sharing on the internet:
1. If you have not watched Celeste and Jesse Forever, I highly suggest that you check it out. Rashida Jones was amazing, which I was not expecting, and Andy Samberg is always a cutie. It's surprisingly poignant, and I will admit that I cried a little bit.
2. I require this bank from Modcloth ($24.99). It's still crazy weiner dog lady, but in an understated way.
3. It's very hard to make a dark brown leather sofa look feminine, but this person (who I cannot find in a reverse image search) managed to do it. Take note, Craigslist sofa shoppers, this type of piece is easy to find and less icky to buy used since you can actually clean it!
4. Last week I had a couple of hours and some paint, so I finally got around to painting our back door. What are your thoughts on the white trim? My husband isn't a big fan, but I think it's interesting. (Please excuse the crappy phone picture, my new iPhone is backordered and if I turn on more light there is tons of glare)
5. You should check back on Monday to enter to win this amazing Swarovski Elements twisted glamour bracelet!
And with that, I bid you good weekend!