Good morning! This week has been great, but busy, for me and can't wait to spend it relaxing at home with some books while my husband watches baseball. We may even get crazy and start shopping for bathroom tile and countertops! I know, it's a wild life we lead.
Until then, here are five things I deemed worth sharing on the internet:
1. Remember those animal figurines you could get at the Hallmark store in the 90s? Since I had a dachshund, people would give them to me and until recently, they sat on a shelf. Since everyone and their cousin has started spray painting toys gold, I decided to try transforming my little dogs and I'd say it turned out well. Total cost: $4 plus 20 minutes.
2. This week I finally ordered the Safavieh Rug I've been eyeing for a long time. The price dropped significantly, and shipping was free, so I am kicking off Project Dining Room. It may take a long time to get to my goal, but I'm finally on my way!
3. I think this photo is so gorgeous - I want it. Luckily, prints are totally affordable.
4. No, I'm not pregnant, but that doesn't mean I don't love nurseries. This vignette is perfect for a little girl without being too "done"
5. I've decided that I'm going to revamp my existing sunburst mirror and make it bigger and more impactful. I'll be picking up some wood shims and trying my hand at this technique that I found via The Thrifty Abode. Fingers crossed that it doesn't suck!
And with that, I bid you good weekend!