While I fret about the clutter, here are five things I deemed worth sharing on the internet:
1. This week I'm excited to partner with LOFT and help them debut their skinny cords and color pop jeans. I will admit I was really nervous about this, although I've posed before, because I know there are lots of people out there who will be quick to comment that someone wearing size 10 jeans should not be wearing skinny anything. However, I feel like I owe it to the other medium size ladies out there to proudly pose in a style that looks good on lots of women... even those of us without inner thigh clearance.
LOFT skinny pants come in lots of different cuts, and it was pretty exciting to put on a pair that wasn't tight (there's a big difference between skinny pants and tight pants, but that's a topic for another day). You can see me on their Pinterest board and Facebook page, and if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate your e-support for me and the nice ladies at LOFT, who have always been big supporters of this blog.
Disclosure: My sweater and pants in the photo below were provided by LOFT. This post was not a condition of my agreement, I just enjoy working with them.
This was my blogger pose.
2. Is this not the coolest DIY?! Sharpie + Ikea slipcover = modern dalmatian print
3. Today I jumped onto the navy nail polish bandwagon and I'm liking it so far! I scored a great $6 version at Ulta that looks like just the hue below... and is now on sale for $3. Awesome.
4. Last week I did a crazy thing... I was at J. Crew Factory with some gift card money and did not buy this clutch. I was feeling sensible and got a white shirt instead and now I'm sad. Ugh, I'm such a leopard addict.
5. Earlier this week Emily Henderson, my favorite designer, posted this photo of her friend's home that she styled on the pilot episode of Secrets of a Stylist. I'm in love with it. The couch is perfect, the coffee table is manly but not made of chrome, and I want a fig tree in my house.
And with that, I bid you good weekend!