This little blog is just full of random this week! I shared last week's five things on Monday, and now I'm getting caught up with a few more things worth sharing on the internet.
Here we go:
1. I seriously want to paint something emerald green, but I don't know where I'd put it. First world problem, indeed.
2. Which bathroom color scheme do you like better, assuming the floor will be our wood plank tiles that are very similar to the second photo?
3. Perhaps I'm a little strange (a close friend actually declared me 10% weird and thus great company) but I find this exhibit fascinating. An insane asylum was shut down, and officials discovered hundreds of suitcases left behind by patients who packed them decades earlier. Each one is like a little time capsule, and quite haunting.
4. Once again, JCPenney is making progress in their evolution from a place I'd never buy clothes to a store I'm actually looking forward to visiting this month. Their December book features a couple of great New Year's Eve dress candidates for $35 and $75
5. The ostriches do not approve.