As I write this, I'm officially off work for the next 12 days and it's one of the best feelings evah. I can't wait to start celebrating with my family, and I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday, as well. I'm so grateful for everything I've been blessed with this year - even the opportunity to play fashion editor on the internet and have people read about it.
Before I start celebrating, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. Last weekend I found some perfect jeans and I consider it a Christmas miracle. I am not easy to fit (curvy, but not lumpy, as my self tanner lady put it) and the Petite Provocateur fit by Joe's Jeans is amazing. I look to be normal height, and there's not a muffin top in sight. Plus, they were only $69 at Last Call. Check them out!
2. My husband thinks this wallpaper is weird, and doesn't want me to do this to our guest bathroom. I'm still going to work on him, but I've already talked him into navy paint so I'm hoping he'll come around. What say you, internet?
3. If you're a procrastinator, don't forget that a quick stop at the MAC counter for some gloss or a paint pot will look like you put a little more thought into a gift. Packaging it in a cute makeup bag makes it even better. I like this one by Vivienne Tam for jcpenney, and it's only $7!
4. I am obsessed with this necklace, from the Friedasophie Etsy shop (sold). It would be so perfect with a black dress.
5. Finally, a little Christmas Potterhead humor.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
P.S. I'll be posting as I feel like it until the new year, but not on a regular schedule.