Happy Friday! I hope all of you had a great week. I did, and am looking forward to a haircut over the weekend and lots of down time. Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I'm so glad all of y'all are here to help me justify my purchases. I decided to keep my new leather jacket, and am already making outfits I love. Here are a few of the first!
2. This recipe looks really similar, and equally simple, to the veggie swirl recipe I shared last week. I can't wait to make it since I'm all about minimal effort!
3. This room is good inspiration for people like me who can't necessarily afford to buy their dream table and chairs at the same time. A set of Craigslist chairs (like mine!) could look as chic as these with a coat of paint, and contrast nicely with a great table. I think I decided what we're buying first.
4. I was super excited to win this amazing Danielle Nicole purse thanks to a giveaway over at The Everygirl last week! I'd never heard of the line, but they make some amazing bags and the prices are low enough that you can justify springing for a pop of color when you'd normally only invest in neutrals. Check them out, and if you don't already, be sure to check out all the great content curated by the ladies at The Everygirl every day!
5. If you grew up watching Nickelodeon in the 90s, you remember The Adventures of Pete & Pete. Well, they reunited and made a (NSFW) video for Funny or Die! Pete looks old.