Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. Did y'all know that Helen Fielding wrote another Bridget Jones sequel, and it comes out in 3 1/2 weeks?! I wonder if Renee Zellweger is hitting the donuts to reprise her role?
2. I tried this hairstyle, since my hair is approaching sister wife lengths, and I think it's definitely going to be doable with a little practice. Does anyone else have incredibly thick, long hair? How do you style it?
3. As some of you know, when I find a perfect tee, I get excited and buy several. Well, it happened again. This slub tee from Gap comes in several colors and prints, and it's just blousey enough from the bust down to be really forgiving with shorts and skinny jeans. Plus, the sleeves are not too large and loose to go under a cardigan this fall. (Hint: They're cheaper in store, and size down)
4. I love this tee, and I'm not using that word lightly. It's so Jess from New Girl. However, even with coupon codes, I can't justify spending $45+ on it. What do you think - worth it?
5. As I type this, I can smell my favorite recipe baking in the oven. In case you need a signature dish for fall, I highly recommend a pumpkin crunch cake. It's beyond easy to make, and a hit with everyone I've ever served it to! Check out the same recipe I use (and a better photo) courtesy of Parent Pretty.
And with that, I bid you good weekend!