Until I can escape the office, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. If ever there were shoes designed for me, it may be these. I love pretty outfits, but I have a practical streak that cannot be crushed and sometimes you just need to wear your converse and jeans to the grocery store. These will make that trip a little fancier.
2. Here are some shirts that I like. First, this pretty tee is only $24.
And I love this classic lace blouse from J.Crew Factory (it also comes in black and tomato red).
3. Everything about this image speaks to my style. The print is the perfect non-hooker leopard.
original source unknown. damn tumblr.
4. I think this room is the perfect example of using navy on one wall without the space feeling choppy. I've taken note for my own bedroom!
5. This is silly, but it struck a chord with me. Remember when a $7.99 Trapper Keeper with jewel colored dolphins on it made you feel like the coolest kid in class? Pair it with some Crayola scented markers and pens that write in several colors, and you were set. Now kids need $1000 worth of electronics to avoid feeling left out. It's kinda sad.
And with that, I bid you good weekend!