While I decide what bake, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I have such a love/hate relationship with Anthropologie. Some of their merchandise really speaks to me, and some is so overpriced that it boggles my mind (like this $2500 rocking chair that would be perfect for Baby Cardigan's room). Luckily, these shoes are well within a normal budget and would add some subtle sparkle to holiday ensembles.
2. Does anyone else watch Parenthood? (Mild spoiler ahead) I have been a fan since the beginning, but this season is really making me nervous. Doesn't it feel like they're setting everyone up to cheat? If Julia and Joel break up, I will talk about not watching anymore.
P.S. Are we just all going to pretend that Haddie doesn't exist anymore? Even boring Drew gets the occasional storyline.
3. Having just visited my local LOFT store, I am obligated to let you know that this sweater is super chic in person and I am really sad that it doesn't come in a maternity version for all my Christmas gatherings. The torso has a bit of sheen, but not in a "look at me!" way. And since it's at LOFT, you can bet it's going to be 40% off at some point in the near future.
4. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm loving this idea (via Poppytalk) of framing abstract wrapping paper in an Ikea Ribba frame. It would be perfect for a space where you don't want to invest a lot, but need to fill some wall space and add some style.
This scalamandre-esque zebra paper from Paper Source is also a good option, for just $2.50!
5. I just ripped Ina Garten's pumpkin spice cupcake recipe out of my latest issue of InStyle, and can't to try it out. It involves maple flavored cream cheese frosting and chopped up Heath bars. NOM!
You can also check it out here.