Now, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. This post from SF Girl by Bay yesterday made my internet week. Amelie is my favorite movie of all time, and I LOVE the art selections inspired by the character. Check it out!
2. This tank is one of those inexpensive pieces that I could see being worn to death this spring and summer. I'd layer on the jewelry and put a cardigan on top until the weather warms up.
3. I like the simplicity of this bedroom - a lot. (It was designed by Geremia Designs.)
4. I really want to make this coconut and lemon bread (via A Feast for the Eyes), but I'll need to translate the recipe into measurements I know because I'm not what 140g of coconut looks like.
image via A Feast for the Eyes
5. Is this not the easiest gift wrap you've seen on Pinterest? It's among the only examples that don't make me marvel at how much time was spent. All I need is a roll of brown paper and some washi tape, which you can now buy in tons of colors for $2.99 at Office Max or Office Depot.
Have a nice weekend, ladies!