Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. Isn't this the kind of dress that is impossible to find when you want it? If you find one that fits, buy it. I still regret passing on an $89 option at Nordstrom Rack 18 months ago.
2. I am starting to put together a big playlist for the day that I'll likely spend in labor, hanging out with my epidural and waiting for the big moment (pray it is that uneventful!). I realized that there are a few bands and albums that I will probably love until I am an old lady. The top ones are Better Than Ezra, the Room for Squares album by John Mayer, Matt Nathanson, and bands fronted by Andrew McMahon. What are yours?
Remember when he was so cute and clean cut?
3. I'm hoping to make this peanut butter fudge rice krispie treat masterpiece for my coworkers on Monday - looks easy and delicious!
4. Need a reminder of the power of Google reverse image search? This rug was for sale on a fancy site for kids room decor, and cost $600 for an 8x10. In 30 seconds I saved the image and uploaded it to Google in order to find other retailers who might be offering the same item (since it was obviously imported and not manufactured by that company) - lo and behold, here it is on sale from Floors USA for $450 with free shipping, before any coupon code. Do your research before you overpay!
5. I love this so much - now to find a brunette lady, man with glasses, little boy, black weiner dog, and brown white mutt from the Lego lineup! I think it would be an adorable Christmas card.
Have a nice weekend!