Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. The ladies of Pinterest sure do love these chairs, and so do I. I want some leopard upholstery in my life, but I'm not sure where to work it in. A question to ponder, for sure. (Here's where to order the fabric). The blogger who owns them is pretty awesome, too. Check out From the Right Bank!
2. I want a little girl one day, so she can dress up like this.
3. Earlier this week I discovered the blog Averie Cooks and fell in love. This lady can bake, and I can't wait to try her recipe for cinnamon donuts in a mini muffin pan.
4. I also discovered the blog Snow & Graham, created by Ebony Snow Chafely who runs a company by the same name. She has amazing taste and mad skills. She painted these floral prints herself and I want to buy them.
5. How hot are these two? I still love them - maybe as much as Ross and Rachel, or Eric and Sookie. (It comes back on Sunday!! Wheeee!)
If there are any fellow Truebies out there, let me know! I enjoy speculation and discussing episodes.
And with that, I bid you good weekend!