Before I run screaming from my office building, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. Weird or cool? Even though we don't find out if Baby Cardigan is a boy or girl (and healthy) until next Friday, I've been giving thought to the nursery decor and want to do something that my husband will appreciate as well. I've been toying with the idea of incorporating screen printed concert posters into the room, since my husband has several of his own, and right now I'm loving this one from We Are 1976, one of my favorite shops in Dallas.
2. Even though I have lots of things I should be doing in the evenings, I keep finding myself playing around on Ancestry.com. It's really addicting, and this week I got chills when I came across a photo of my great-great-great-grandparents, who I'd not known about minutes before. I'm sharing this because of how easy it was to find - I only knew my great-grandparents' names and the area where they lived. If you're curious about your family and don't have a cool aunt who has done all the work for you, I highly recommend checking it out and doing the free trial.
Everyone, meet Wylie and Elizabeth Ann. I'm not sure if they'd be appalled or proud of their photo being shared around the world today:
3. I am watching the Project Runway finale while I type this post (no spoilers, don't worry, I don't even know who wins yet) and I would just like to say that Dom is one of my favorite contestants EVER. Also, this promotional ad is just creepy.
image via tomandlorenzo.com
4. I am in love with how simple and easy this bedroom feels, even though there's lots of pattern and texture at play. The image was shot by Nathan Schroder, but I'm not sure of the interior designer.
5. If someone told me "you should really consider a tweed biker jacket"last week, I would have laughed. But on Monday, I came across this baby in the Girl On A Budget section of Piperlime (the only section I shop in, really) and somehow it works. I want one, even if it won't look right on me for a while.
Have a nice weekend!