Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I love this mirror so very much, especially the gold accents. Sadly, I have too many mirrors in my house already and even I can't think of a spot for her.
2. This fall, my style plan (yes, I have one) involves fitted thin knit sweaters and statement necklaces. I like the vintage, old lady feel of this one.
3. I just came across this recipe for Butterfinger cupcakes and I can't stop thinking about it. It's not even difficult! Check it out over at Honestlyyum.com
4. I love to get kids books for Christmas, and if you're buying for small people, I recommend this list of picture books featuring strong female characters. In a world of sexy looking Disney princesses (even Merida!), I think it's important to provide other characters to be excited about.
image and list via No Time for Flash Cards
5. I am definitely not a nail polish expert, but I have performed some field tests recently (sample size of one, no control group) and have hereby determined that Essie nail polish stays on better than OPI. I'm sure it has everything to do with user error during application, but I just thought I'd share.
Have a nice weekend, ladies!