Wow, three posts in three days! Don't get used to this, peeps, but I'm enjoying blogging this week and wanted to get back into my 5 Things routine this Friday before I head out to freeze but arse off in the parking lot of Cowboys Stadium before the Aggies play in the Cotton Bowl tonight. Stay warm, ladies!
1. I am obsessed with the idea of a chic, tan leather jacket like this one ever since I saw them in my new Parisian Chic book by Ines de la Fressage. However, I cannot bring myself to pay $300 for a jacket right now... even though I'll wear it for years. Does anyone have leads on good sales??
2. Isn't this the chicest kitchen? I'm loving the paint/tile/wood combination and it's making me want to copy it in the bathroom project.
3. I want to go to there: There’s a place in Ireland where every 2 years, the stars line up with
this trail on June 10th-June 18th. It’s called the Heaven’s Trail.
4. Every time I find myself wishing I had a flat chest so I can tuck things into skirts without looking like I have no waist, I look at this picture and remind myself that boobs can be awesome.
5. Crazy dachshund lady loves this.
And with that, I bid you good weekend! Gig em Aggies! WHOOP!