Good morning! I hope all of you have had a great week. I'm pumped to have a three day weekend full of time to read books and host a garage sale on Saturday morning for a friend who is moving away. (If you're local to the Irving, TX area and want to come buy our stuff, send me a note and I'll give you the address.)
Before I do that, here are 5 things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I am making these today: you just need a box of Little Debbies, white chocolate, and cinnamon. Recipe via The Domestic Rebel
2. Everything about this outfit makes me happy. I am kicking myself for giving away my black circle skirt a couple years ago!
3. Isn't this pretty? I know it's not cool to be a copycat and label someone's art as a DIY... but I really do think I could do this with some paint and masking tape. Perhaps I'll make my own version in our fancy new bathroom.
4. This week I totally fell in love with the blog A Storied Style, which showcases the work of Dallas area designer Grace Mitchell. Her recent room reveal contained a great idea for creating an evolving gallery wall, and I think it would be so cute for someone with kids. Or someone like me who changes their mind a lot.
5. Yesterday Katie and Regan over at Cardigans & Couture wrote a great post with lots of resources for plus sized fashion that aren't limited to sensible basics or old lady blouses. I was excited to see that Nordstrom carries a line called Mynt 1792 and there are some really great pieces! I'm loving the teal bomber jacket and this one with the zipper detail.
And with that, I bid you good weekend!
P.S. Thanks for all the great comments this week! I ordered several wallpaper swatches and am assembling an ankle boot outfit.