I also have time to discover five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. Everyone and her cousin has been pinning this fan necklace from J.Crew, and you know it's a big trend when the knockoffs start rolling out. If you're in the market for one, check out the Katherine necklace sold by Glamour Me Jewelry:
2. This week I was super excited to discover Chasing Paper removable wallpaper panels thanks to the ladies at Design Sponge. The panels come in amazing patterns and are only $25 each (2 x 4 feet), which will be perfect for small spaces. This navy pattern is my favorite:
3. This week's recipe is this Snickerdoodle bread from Lil' Luna made with Hershey's cinnamon chips (that I threw into my Amazon.com order on a whim). It looks super easy, and the 20-something year old men in the Finance department at my office are very excited. Then I showed them my Recipes board on Pinterest and they're treating it like a menu.
Also, these Snickerdoodle blondies from My Sweet Thyme look amazing, too!
4. I really like the mix of colors and patterns in this room, and I like the idea of a mini desk as a nightstand if you're short on space. However, I don't know that I could be trusted to keep it clutter-free. My current nightstand looks like a library.
Also, that rug looks like a DIY project waiting to happen - someone could totally use a jute rig from Ikea and painter's tape for the same look on the cheap.
5. Maybe I'm weird, but this just cracks me up! The little guy in the back left is my favorite: