Until then, here are five things worth sharing on the internet:
1. I want to do this to my hair and go on a date:
2. This week I impulse bought a Cover Girl Jumbo Gloss Balm pencil and I LOVE it. I chose Scarlet Twist and it's the perfect red for me. It's not too saturated, more of a "I just had a sno cone" tint, and it doesn't dry out my lips like a stain.
3. I love this necklace and it's only $26.95. Someone related to me may or may not be receiving it as a gift. And I may or may not have gotten myself one, too.
4. If you like your coworkers as much as I like mine, you should make these quick no-bake avalanche bars. They have white chocolate, peanut butter, rice krispies, marshmallows, and chocolate chips and took all of 15 minutes from start to finish! I am now even more popular with our Finance and Technology teams.
5. Doesn't this make you want to buy a cheap thrift store mirror and paint it? Here comes my thrify overconfidence - I could totally do that in my house!
And with that I bid you good weekend!
P.S. Monday's giveaway will have TWO winners. Oh yeah.