She also wants to be able to wear a regular bra most of the time (a requirement that I seek from clothing as well) and not pack multiple bags. It's not an easy feat, but I think I've put together some good ideas:
What you'll need:
- A selection shorts (patterned and solid) that will look easy and stylish around the resort and during activities
- Colorful tanks that aren't too tight, and offer plenty of coverage for whatever bra you want to wear (I want to try this $9.90 version from Uniqlo) and a lacy one for dressing up
- A swimsuit for laying on the beach, and one for actual swimming. I have this vintage inspired style and LOVE it. It's worth every penny, and is the first suit I've ever been comfortable walking around in. I wish it had come in leopard when I bought mine three years ago!
- Shoes for hiking around, walking to shops, a fancier flat pair for wearing with dresses and cute shorts, and flip flops for the beach
- An easy jersey maxi dress (I'm curious about this convertible one from Target) and a girly eyelet sundress (that you can get for $20 at Old Navy right now!)
- A statement necklace (or three) that will dress up any tank top and shorts ensemble as well as the aforementioned dresses
P.S. To see similar sets from previous reader requests, keep reading after the jump...
Have a great week, ladies!