Happy Friday, ladies! I am ready for a weekend, and excited to see even more out of town friends and finally do some painting projects I've been meaning to tackle (unless I make more excuses to stay clean). Before I do, here are five things I deemed worth sharing on the internet:
1. I think everyone has seen the pictures of designer and blogger Caitlin Wilson's home on Pinterest, but she has started to post the sources and some additional photos. I'm so in love with this room I can't stand it!
2. I have started listening to the audio version of A Discovery of Witches
, and LOVE it! It's got vampires and witches, yes, but it's such an intelligent book (written by a history professor) and I am hooked.
3. On Wednesday I followed this receipe from Annie's Eats for lemon-blueberry cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting and it turned out perfectly! My coworkers and family heartily approve of the return of my baking hobby.
4. I am so enamored with this shirt from J.Crew that I have almost ordered it twice just in case I don't get it for my birthday. That's not normal behavior, is it?
5. I love when old quotes are just as relevant to us now as they were 100+ years ago:
And with that, I bid you good weekend!