Have a great weekend!
1. I finally bought this little print of Anne Boleyn and I just love it. The Etsy seller, Kirby, sells similar art, including a portrait of Elizabeth I and Jane Austen-esque ladies for under $20.
2. I am on the lookout for a new denim (not chambray) shirt like the one below, and the going rate seems to be $98, which is kinda crazy to me. Got any leads on a good sale?
P.S. Does anyone else hate the new Pinterest sharing feature? I want to embed the images at actual size! Woe is me!
3. Want to copy this pin? I found this lookalike dress at Gap, and they're offering 40% off in store until Sunday (or 30% online).
4. I love seeing other people use vintage dressers as buffets. They're pretty perfect for dish storage and I love mine! I also love how the gallery wall isn't too perfect and can grow over time. (See the pin here - I can't figure out how to embed it at actual size)
5. This week's recipe is actually not a dessert! I made these baked sweet potato patties (via Carrots n Cake) and they're so easy and delicious. Try it! (My pin is here)
And with that, I bid you good weekend!