**Just realized that this post never went live today - oops!
It's Tuesday and honestly, I have nothing but a few odds and ends to share right now. Here they are:
1. Don't forget to enter to win a MyMemories software suite (worth $40) by leaving a comment on this post. The contest ends on Friday, and so far you have ridiculously high odds of winning.
2. Don't forget that my blogger must-haves series kicks off this week, and if you want to participate you'll need to send me a photo and a link to your pick for some must-have earrings by 7pm Central on Thursday. You can get more details here.
3. I just booked a 4 day weekend in San Francisco with my husband, and I would LOVE recommendations on where to eat/stay/shop! I've only ever stayed with friends, and I was too poor to eat well, so this trip should be an adventure!
4. I want the courage to do a room like this one day - maximalism + DwellStudio!
5. I spent over an hour on the phone with my grandma on Sunday, and really treasure our chats. I learn so much about my family - and myself! At one point she said "You know, I just love clothes. I always have, and I love how good fabric makes you look nice." I think that's where I got it from. If you still have a grandma, consider giving her a call today.